Translate

Thursday 8 August 2013

Team expectations for next year ! (Livorno)

Its quite hard to determine what Livorno will do next year as they recently came up from Serie B but I will determine my expectation on how they performed last year in Serie B and on the signings they have made. Last year Livorno were part of a top three that were miles away from any other automatic promotion contenders however Livorno just missed out on automatic promotion and found themselves in the play-offs. Despite this they managed to win the play-offs and were promoted back to the top flight of Italian football.

To be fair I think that Livorno are going to have an extremely hard season next year. Their team is quite good but for Serie B and I feel that the team does not have enough quality for the top level of Italian football. Another thing I think needs to be changed in the Livorno team is the amount of experience in Serie A and in my opinion they have failed to bring this into the club with their most experienced signing only having 17 appearances in the Serie A. Unless they are able to bring in both class and experience I can only see one result by the end of the season and that is not challenging the Bianconeri at the top of the table.

Expected Finish = 17th - 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment