Translate

Friday 9 August 2013

Team Expectations for next year ! (Milan)

Last August saw Milan lose some of their biggest stars in Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva who had helped them challenge for the Serie A title the season before but their absence was a big one and with no real signings to replace them Milan had terrible start to their campaign. In January their hero arrived from Manchester City ... Mario Balotelli. The signing of Super Mario saw the Milan side come back to life and in the second half of the season they performed excellently and a dramatic performance on the last day of the season helped Milan scrape into the Champions League spots.

To be fair even though this hurts to say but I think that Milan's starting eleven is a real force and will challenge for the Scudetto next year. Despite this I think that they will not win it because they just don't have a great squad. They have lots of old players like Bonera lying around and if a few of their starting eleven players are not available then I think that the replacements that would come into the squad would just simply make the team average. One player that is sparking a lot of interest is Kevin Prince Boateng. I think that if he leaves then I cannot see Milan being able to win the title because he is just that important to the team but I am sure if Balotelli turns up every week then they will able to still challenge it. Even though I am a Juventus fan I look forward to seeing El Shaarawy playing next year. I am a huge fan of the Italian and I truly think he can become the next big star for Italy.


Remember due to the success of our recent photo galleries we are giving away free personalised photo edits of anything you like. Comment below your name and what you wish your photo edit to be but be quick because this offer ends 10pm on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment