Translate

Sunday 14 July 2013

My Juve team for next year !!!

Last year what Juve missed was an attacking force. I felt that apart from the attack Juve had a very strong squad capable of challenging in Europe. This was shown as the Defence only conceded 26 goals all season and the strength of midfield was so strong that Conte couldn't decide who to start out of Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio and decided to start all four of them. So to try and optimise attacking force this would be my starting XI next year;

                                                                    BUFFON (C)
                        BONUCCI                          CHIELLINI                      BARZAGLI
                                                                        PIRLO
LICHSTEINER              POGBA                                            VIDAL               ASAMOAH
                                                           TEVEZ
                                                                           LLORENTE

Reason behind my decision

I believe that the defence of Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini and Barzagli was excellent last season and does not need altering. The only thing that will change for the defence is the addition of Angelo Ogbonna who will create more competition for the back three. I have put Pirlo in a holding role. This is because here he will have more space to create opportunities and will not have to run as much. I have chosen Pogba and Vidal to sit in front of Pirlo and these are players that are not only good at defending but also attacking. I have chosen Pogba over Marchisio due to the potential behind the young French man. I believe that if we give him a lot of game time he can become a legend for the club and even top the legends of Zidane and Nedved. I have put Lichsteiner and Asamoah as wing backs. This is because both these players are physical and can go end to end. Both also have attacking and defending abilities and can help create a back five or front four. Finally my attacking options. I think that the signings we have made are excellent and just what we need. Llorente is a tall physical players who you can look to, to hold up the ball or win a header and next to him Carlos Tevez who is a small agile player able to run round the defence. I think that the combination of the both will be incredible and with both being able to put away a chance I think that this team can once again be a force in Europe.



Tell me what your starting XI would be next year

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment