Translate

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Player expectations for next year! ( Fernando Llorente)

It is hard to know what to expect from Llorente as he has never played in the Serie A before however this is what I expect from him due to his performances in the La Liga.

I expect Llorente to be a starting player next year at Juventus because he suits the Serie A perfectly. His tall, strong appearance makes him a perfect target for set pieces. His physical attributes also make him a great player to hold up the ball and knock the ball down to his attacking partner. Not only is he physical he is also skillful. You can rely on him to score you a goal whether that be a scrappy goal or a lovely shot fron 25 yards. I expect him to score a lot next year and I also expect him to link up excellently with Tevez. The two seem to be the perfect striking partnership and I expect them to score a lot of goals between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment