Translate

Sunday 21 July 2013

Player Expectations for next year ! (Martin Caceres)

I rate this guy a lot and I feel he did very well last year considering the back three were so strong it was almost impossible to get a chance. However when he did get a chance he took it and performed excellently showing what a great player he really is and he was also able to score a few goals as well.

I think next year will be a hard year for Caceres with  the signing of Angelo Ogbonna he is going to find it even harder to get into the team. But I think Juventus cannot let a talent like him go and I truly hope he is given either a chance at Juventus or a chance out on loan. I expect when this guy gets a chance next year he will show that he is a great defender who can play anywhere along a back four and can attack and defend just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment