Translate

Sunday 21 July 2013

Player Expectations for next season (Stephan Lichtsteiner)

I think that Stephan had another great year last year and was able to go forward much more and this showed as he scored a lot more last year. I think that also defensively last year he was very good and it was a rare sighting to see a player get round him. However there was a lot of controversy around him due to his physical or seemingly aggressive play.

Hopefully the speculation that Stephan is leaving Turin is all false and he carries on to have another great year at Juve. I expect him to once again show to others why Juventus fans regard him as one of the best in his position. I think that his defensive and attacking abilities are excellent and there is very little room to improve there but one thing I do hope Lichtsteiner cuts out of his game is his aggressive and physical manor. This is because in certain cases he is to aggressive and physical for example against Celtic last year and this is what gives Stephan his bad name but if he cuts this out then I expect football fans all around the globe to regard him as a much better player.

No comments:

Post a Comment